"Omnia Uno Unus Omnibus"

Do you like this site?
(Open until 9/29/2014 9:35:43 AM)

Yes

No

Dont Know

Dont care

We are up and running! To retrieve your password use this link Retrieve password
If you are having problems email me - admin/at/htmljunction/dot/com

I am aware of the pages loading slow and Im working on it.

Advanced Search

All Forums>> General >> Announcements/News >> ROLL CALL!!!
1 [2]
Author
Topic
Greydog
1712 Posts

Admin
LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 4/16/2020 6:52:05 PM
Aye, this old boat's been floating in the harbor for a while ..Gunner runs the server it's on and has been keeping her afloat, I actually had to the the recover password feature to get back in ..lol. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner!

I came back to help Apep out with his email addy so he can get back in. I have another site I put together a while back, Mako Scroggy and I have been keeping in touch there.
http://greydog.gdawg.net/gd-den/index.php ...and as Mako mentioned, we have the FB group too.

There have been a few of us who still play UWO from time to time. Scrog, Mako and I made a run at SWGemu for a bit too. At the moment I'm playing a space mmo/empire builder called "Shores of Hazeron" http://hazeron.com/ 

I guess the silver lining to this bug is that we've all had the chance to touch base again ..it's certainly good yo hear from you again :)

IP Address Logged   
I plan on living forever ..so far so good
Mary Read
1417 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 1/13/2022 4:20:10 PM
I am still here. I lost the website and all my og in info. Took ,e awhile to find it all. Plus, the last 2 years has been HORRIBLE!!!
I hope all who still drop by are well and happy.

IP Address Logged   
Beware the Bite

REMEMBER:
The Black Widow usually eats her partner after mating. 
So, be sure to take us to a good restaurant first!
Mary Read
1417 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 1/13/2022 4:30:12 PM
I am still around, just lost me bearings to this hidden port. Almost lost me ship last year. Needless to say, I am sure most of us had a horrible couple years.  I hope 2022 will be a darn sight better than the last.

Hey Hose!  Great to read you. I know many had asked where you sailed off too.I still have contact with other members, mainly through Faceplant.. Opps, sorry. Facebook. We even have an LIB page there, plus a Cutthroats page. I will find them and post a link. Scrog & Benn really aren't on social media, but I have them with emails.  I hear from Scrog regularly, but haven't heard from Benn in awhile. He seemed to go downhill fast after his wife passed away. I fear he may have also.

Well, tht's about it for now. Seeing that others are stopping by, and I found it on the charts again, I too will sail by occasionally.

IP Address Logged   
Beware the Bite

REMEMBER:
The Black Widow usually eats her partner after mating. 
So, be sure to take us to a good restaurant first!
Hosehead
3601 Posts

Admin
Landlubber

Posted on 6/9/2022 2:17:56 AM
You know you're old, when posts within the last year are considered current!

Good to hear you're still one step ahead of the wolves, Mary!  

Every time the old game pops up in a new environment - GOG a few years back, now Steam - emails start hitting my inbox and the door to the time machine pops open again.  Been to hell & back so many times I've got enough frequent flier miles to cheat death - at least for the next few times.  Had my vanity site, but got lazy and it died, so still at my old email of ghighnote@hotmail.com if Gunner or GD are still keeping those things up.  Anybody wanna chat, drop me an email or give me a call - same # - and we'll catch up.

Edited on 6/9/2022 2:23:08 AM
IP Address Logged   
All Forums>> General >> Announcements/News >> ROLL CALL!!!