"Omnia Uno Unus Omnibus"

Do you like this site?
(Open until 9/29/2014 9:35:43 AM)

Yes

No

Dont Know

Dont care

We are up and running! To retrieve your password use this link Retrieve password
If you are having problems email me - admin/at/htmljunction/dot/com

I am aware of the pages loading slow and Im working on it.

Advanced Search

All Forums>> Other Games >> Everything else >> The Repopulation (MMO)
1 [2] 3
Author
Topic
Greydog
1710 Posts

Admin
LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 6/17/2015 3:35:39 PM
Yeah, I saw that you could upgrade your package so I started with the silver. I've played a couple alphas before (playing Star Citizen pre-alpha now as well) so I have a good idea of what to expect. Thanks for the heads up anyway :)

Well, I'm in, character's name is Grecanis Arr as Greydog doesn't really work well with a last name. Certainly is a large learning curve and not a lot of documentation I see. Looks like I'll be stumbeling around for a couple days trying to figure it out.
IP Address Logged   
Captain Mako
1465 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 6/17/2015 3:57:06 PM
Yeah, there's still a lot of stuff I'm trying to figure out. Huge learning curve, but that's part of what makes things fun!

I'll look you up later tonight when I can get in game. Will see if I can work on getting a nation up and running so at least we can all communicate and keep in touch more easily. Right now the communication system is a bit... unfinished.
IP Address Logged   
Scrogdog
2611 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 6/18/2015 1:32:40 PM
Ok, I'll stop in soon and check things out.

Honestly, I have no idea whether or not I can back in to 'the mode', but only one way to find out!

Plus I just started a new Skyrim campaign, so when I'm not getting my soul sucked out through my face with that...
IP Address Logged   
Captain Mako
1465 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 6/18/2015 3:28:48 PM
Haha! Yeah, I hear you on that!

I'm not able to play like I used to. The nice part is, though, that you don't have the monthly fee to worry about. If you can't play no problem. I think we're all going to be real laid back like that.

Hoping to get the guild set up in the next couple of days. Messed with housing last night and blew all my money, so wasn't able to set up the guild after. Doh!

We're on the Kjell server (east coast), and my name is Mako Isurus, and GD is Grecanis Arr. Just look us up! Big Thumbs Up
IP Address Logged   
Scrogdog
2611 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 7/7/2015 8:00:56 AM
Upon further reflection, I've decided to run through training once more. I was going over my abilities before logging out last night and noticed that my defensive stance offers a higher parry chance but the axe is not a parry weapon. So I am going blade instead. Shouldn't take long, I know what to do in there now.

Also, a reminder of my email scrogdog@comcast.net. That way once you get me set up on the guild boards you can email me the credentials, GD.

This should be interesting. My character is a tall, fit, old-face heavy armor tank. I will be quite easy for me to RP a big ole cigar chewing bag o' wind. Kinda fits my personality. lol By tonight, my build so far will be blade, machine gun, grenade. Vanguard armor without helmet (disrupts my situational awareness lads!).

I already have three tool bars! One for each weapon for quick switching.

And I haven't gone Main Tank in a very long time so have patience. This game is going to take some work to achieve profinciency even for experienced MMO players.

You were right about the SWG feel, Even the color of the UI screams it. I did get some server lag at various times, expected for now, hopefully cleared up at launch. I don't have an Alienware PC and a 100 MB connection for nothing. :)
  Edited on 7/7/2015 8:16:07 AM
IP Address Logged   
All Forums>> Other Games >> Everything else >> The Repopulation (MMO)