"Omnia Uno Unus Omnibus"

Do you like this site?
(Open until 9/29/2014 9:35:43 AM)

Yes

No

Dont Know

Dont care

We are up and running! To retrieve your password use this link Retrieve password
If you are having problems email me - admin/at/htmljunction/dot/com

I am aware of the pages loading slow and Im working on it.

Advanced Search

Author
Topic
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/12/2007
Tad, all my mods I am using are free of charge. There is several paid mods from Bethesda for Oblivion but I dont use them because is isnt necessary when there are hundreds and hundreds amateur mods which are however mostly designed and created very professionally. You even neednt to pay for any registation and become any subscriber, all is legally free of charge. For downloads there are always about 2 US servers for disposition for public downloading without any need for paying anything.

But there is one exception for me from this because On October 15 there will be released a new paid mod from Bethesda for Oblivion and I think I will buy it because I think I would like it. The price will be abou 2 Euro.
I have only bought the basic game + 2 expansion packs so far. There is a lot of mods (pluggins) free of charge which I could recommend to you if you would want that are good and work well.  ;)

There is a link for this new paid mod that I would want to buy.
http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_plugins_fightersstronghold.html
  Edited on 10/12/2007
IP Address Logged   

Tadcaster
1407 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/12/2007
Rad,

What is the link to the mods you are using? Thanks.
  Edited on 10/12/2007
IP Address Logged   
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/12/2007
Although all links are put in the thread "MOR + OBL related websites" which is a little above I will put the main for you again. Actually I use 3 servers with mods for oblivion lately but one is in my native Czech language and for that reason its rather unsusable for you. But the majority of the mods are here.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/TopRated.php?content=oblivionmods

I am using only mods from Top rated section lately. 

And some another mods are here.

http://www.elderscrolls-oblivion.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=16&func=select&id=1

I think you dont need any other websites with mods and here you will find practically everything that was created for Oblivion so far. 

And please Tad, write here if you have got Oblivion game and both expansion packs or do you plan to buy it or what? Have you played this game already in the past or not? 
  Edited on 10/12/2007
IP Address Logged   

Tadcaster
1407 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/12/2007
Hey Rad Thanks!

I have Knights of Nine, shivering Timbers, Bolivian swoard and Hourse armour addons I just got the nude pack that you had. I would like to get the Heather Comapion add-on but if you try to download it from Planet they want you to subscribe I would alos like to get the better body patch but the same is true here too. I got Oblivian towards the end of summer. I like it a lot. If you do not have the Horse armour it is worth paying for. 
  Edited on 10/12/2007
IP Address Logged   
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/12/2007
Tad, I am glad you are playing Oblivion. I think you are mistaken and do something wrongly what about downloading concerns from Planet Elder Scrolls. When you are at Planet Elder Scrolls and you click at file for downloading you are automatically switched into website "fileplanet" where is several optional servers for downloading of these mods. The most of them are for subscribers only but two last below are for free public downloading without need for subscribing. One is at east coast of US and the next is at west coast of US. Sometimes you have to wait several minutes for this downloading because these two free servers are often fully charged but I think never mind. Belive me I donwloaded a lot of mods from here without any subscribing. Only you have to be registered and logined at this fileplanet website, of course free of charge, at least I am registered this way.  So, try again because I think you do something incorrectly or you overlooked something there.  ;)

I never use any horse in Oblivion. I pick every mushrooms and herbs here and for that reason I like to walk the best of all. I like  Alchemy because it allowed me to earn a lot of money without any special hard labour. And my favorite weapon this time (I play Oblivion for the second time now) is bow and Archery. :)

Look Tad. I looked at all of this again.  Try to go here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/myfp.aspx

And there is a login in upper left corner. Push it. Then the menu will be opened for login and registration. I registered there and nobody wanted any money from me so far.  I dont know but I am registered free of charge there. I think there is  a possibility of subscribing and in  this case you would obtain access to faster servers for subscribers which arent so occupied and you neednt wait for some downloading and maybe there are some other benefits from that. I think these people maintain all these terms in  quite hazy form so as anybody thought he must pay something but I think not. I think its only a little unfair policy to wring out some money from people. Thats my opinion about it. I am registered there more than a year or maybe even longer. I hope I am not mistaken.  ;)  

Edited on 10/12/2007
IP Address Logged