"Omnia Uno Unus Omnibus"

Do you like this site?
(Open until 9/29/2014 9:35:43 AM)

Yes

No

Dont Know

Dont care

We are up and running! To retrieve your password use this link Retrieve password
If you are having problems email me - admin/at/htmljunction/dot/com

I am aware of the pages loading slow and Im working on it.

Advanced Search

Author
Topic
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 4/18/2007
I bought the second expansion pack for Oblivion Shivering Isles and installed it into the game where I had the first expansion pack The Knights of the Nine and Francesco mod and several another mods installed. I played it for about 40 hours and everything worked fine. But with installing of this Shivering Isles the games stopped working. I think it was caused by the fact the unofficial mods that I used in my game were developped for the game patch 1.1 while Shivering Isles are made up with or for the patch 1.2. So, I will wait a little yet after all my favorite mods will be upgraded for patch 1.2 and will install all the game carefuly anew trying to find out what will be working in it and what wont. Once all the game will be issued at one DVD as it is in the case of Morrowind but I wasnt able to wait so long.  ;)

I have a big problem. I cant reinstall my Oblivion. After uninstalling it instead of installing the game a new computer still want to uninstall something from old Oblivion installation yet instead of installing it anew. But I searched out all my computer and I cant find anything that remained from my previous installation here.  Do you have some similar experiences with Oblivion?  :'( 

It continues later ..... 

I managed in the end to uninstall manually all Oblivion and installed it and two expansion packs anew and everything works now. So I can download some my favorite mods and install them gradually and try if the game still be working.  ;)
  Edited on 4/18/2007
IP Address Logged   

Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/9/2007
Several days ago I installed this my favorite game again with both expansion packs Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles and added a large Francesco mod into it and several another smaller ones and started to play. I play 15 hours so far and I assured myself again this game is really great. I like it maybe more than Morrowind. Francesco mod which has about 600 MB changes a lot of things in the game the way the experience is a little different than in the course of playing vanilla game only. I cant say responsibly yet how I like this mod because I play only for a while. But all the game is more difficult and I am all the time short of money as in my real life.  ;D I will be informing you from time to time what happens in my game. I bought a portable campsite that allows me to sleep everywhere in wilderness I want now.  :)
  Edited on 10/9/2007
IP Address Logged   

Tadcaster
1407 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/11/2007
I like Oblivian I also got nights of none and shivering timbers but have not yet strted those quests. I did close all the hell gates and got the Dragon armor I even downloaded a horse armor patch pretty cool.

I am now done with school and graduated from UOP wqith "Honors" what ever........ 3.86 GPA

so I have more time for gaming
  Edited on 10/11/2007
IP Address Logged   
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/11/2007
Its nice to hear it Tad. My congrats again. Maybe you could give a chance Oblivion again. I am playing it just now for the second time, now with Francesco mod and many others and I can tell you this game is really great. Looks amazingly and quests are pretty interesting and entertaining too. This time I concentrate preferentially at fight with bow and I am able to face almost all my enemies with my bow already. Just this Francesco mod allows using bows more efficient that it is in the basic game.  :) 
  Edited on 10/11/2007
IP Address Logged   

Tadcaster
1407 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 10/11/2007
Rad,

I like you mods and screen shots however I did not feel like bying a membership to Planet. I am hunting for freebee mods
  Edited on 10/11/2007
IP Address Logged   
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap