"Omnia Uno Unus Omnibus"

Do you like this site?
(Open until 9/29/2014 9:35:43 AM)

Yes

No

Dont Know

Dont care

We are up and running! To retrieve your password use this link Retrieve password
If you are having problems email me - admin/at/htmljunction/dot/com

I am aware of the pages loading slow and Im working on it.

Advanced Search

Author
Topic
LordMacAlpin
3727 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 3/19/2007
I sent ye a pm on the map thing Rad.Thanks tho.I'll have to look and see what there is for that kind of thing.I believe there is a mod that kinda fixes that.I have about a dozen companion mods,two town expansion mods,and about four er five armour mods I use.I've come to use only one companion mods with my new senario now.It depends on what style and which char. I'm using as to which companion I use.
  Edited on 3/19/2007
IP Address Logged   
"A man who fears nothing,loves nothing.And if you love nothing,what joy is there in life?"
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 3/19/2007
Hi. Here is the link for our favourite map. Address is a little burried but never mind.

http://www.uesp.net/file.shtml?morrow/files/mim_hi.zip

I am playing for some time already and I had installed some mod which is complete alternative for heros advancing and developing. But I didnt like it, so I uninstalled this mod. But incorrectly and my hero somehow didnt want to advance what about levels concerns. So, although I have for example strenght  70 and another characteristics quite high already I was still on the 2 level only. Fortunately I discover that its caused just this mod that I rejected and I manage to correct it so my hero advances regularly at last. But for my fault I am stil only at 5 level now. But never mind the game is at least more challenging. I am playing at normal middle difficultly but the game seems to me somehow easy already. I am using several mods but I had to reject some of them because I didnt like them or they slowed down the game quite  noticebly. I like to use the bow but my marksman level is still only 21 and arching is quite tiring and with low effect especially at the short distance which is particularly strange. I would need some bag of holding. dont you have some good mod with it?   :)
  Edited on 3/19/2007
IP Address Logged   

LordMacAlpin
3727 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 3/21/2007
Theres a mod on the elderscroll site,its an small exspansion type to Caldera.It adds a house just outside of the town by the smithy.Its strictly for marksmen.It also has a practice area upstairs where if you purchase cheap arrows or bolts,(whichever style you choose),you can raise your marksman skill.Its called Caldera_marksman_emporium.  ;) I've had no conflicts in the game with this mod.BTW if you use it,remember to take a few lanterns or torchs with you.The store itself is in the dark?I usually take 4 er 5 lanterns with me and set them on the counters by the storekeepers.I never used a bow in the game til Mary turned me on to us'in one once,since then thats what I mainly use,making the longsword my char's secound choice weapon.
  Edited on 3/21/2007
IP Address Logged   
"A man who fears nothing,loves nothing.And if you love nothing,what joy is there in life?"
Radek
2809 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 3/21/2007
Thanks, maybe I will try it but I have something similar - Suran Archery Tradehouse. This mod seems to me great. I bought some nice and powerful bow there. I placed a  screenshot here and link for this mod, if you would want to try it. Anyway, I try to use bow every time when situation aford it and enemies arent overly tough and my marksman level is slowly improving. And I try to use and develop alchemy too. Its very interesting thing here. I never used it in the past when I played Morrowind for the first time several years ago. I am picking up all the herbs and mushrooms everywhere and now I can mix some simple potions but my alchemy experiences  are quite poor yet. But it is a good way for earning regularly some extra money in the game without any cheating or something similar. But what I would need the most of all just now is some bag of holding but I cant find any so far.  :)

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=2093
  Edited on 3/21/2007
IP Address Logged   

LordMacAlpin
3727 Posts

LIB
Landlubber

Posted on 3/21/2007
Let me check thru the mods I think there is one like what yer look'in fer.
  Edited on 3/21/2007
IP Address Logged